© 2005 - 2018 by STCGSERVIES.COM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloweeen with WINSLOW and TAMMY
RED ALERT to all my biker friends... This coming Thursday is Halloween. If you are like me, you havn't had an old fashioned Halloween complete with tons of kids trick or treating in years... This year, Tammy and I find ourselves in delmarva's trick or treat central, SECRETRAY, MD! With me laid off and my mom in the hospital, we want to spend it with all of our friends greeting the kiddies and handing out candie! So... All my biker friends, I ask, no BEG you if you are not doing anything and would like to spend this Hallow's eve starting at 6:30 and ending about 10 (or 11, or ?) doing what we all did as kids, PLEASE come to our open house, 116 South Street, Secretary, MD. We will be grilling hot dogs and hamburgers for anyone who shows up. Please bring a covered dish, a bag of candy (Im told no matter how much I have, it wont be enough!) whatever you like, and your bike (we have a garage and will shelter your bike for the night if needed) to entertain anyone who happens by! The lawn and the garage are big enough to accomodate a couple dozen bikes, so everyone is welcome! We plan on an old fashioned Hallow's eve for friends, family and anyone who wants to take part! Address: 116 South Street, Secretary, MD. Phone 443-365-1130. RSVP appreciated so we know how much food to get, but everyone is welcome RSVP or not.