© 2005 - 2018 by STCGSERVIES.COM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buck's Store
Leaving the seaford area a trip to Bucks store is a nice little run, gotta get Country angel to show me the back roads from Salisbury and then it'll be a even better ride. Just a cool lil bar.
life's short, laugh often Steveo
Well ya'll talk me into it. I guess I'm a gonna have to take me thare a liitle ride to Bucks and lay me an eye ball on 'em and get to know the locals. It sounds like the ride's a nice one and it's somewhere I've never been before. So I'll let ya know how everything turns out after I return. Later tater Mr.Breeze.  ;D
Live to Ride and Ride to Live
Well I made to Buck's just like the derections said. Fer a while thare I didn't know if I'd see it, but thare it was just like ya'll ssed it would be . So I pulled up on my steel horse and tied him to that post along with about five others. Walked in, hollered I made it and the locals gave me thunderous applause like they knew it was my very first time at Buck's. And yepper the beer was cold but the hospitality was warm and friendly. Heck they even had the nascar race on so I knew I was in a good place. Talked to Buck for a while and got to know him. He's a pretty laid back down to earth dude. But have no fear, it won't be my last time thare I guarantee that. Well another adventure for Mr. Breeze to mark off. If ya'll have any more good places that I can visit just let me know. Later Taters, Mr. Breeze.  ;D
Live to Ride and Ride to Live
Glad ya made it there...its a fun little place...I spoke to friend of mine the other day whose band played there about two weekends ago and he said there was almost 300 people there that night he played...it gets rockin sometimes and not so laid back...
"Wind in my face...Two fists in the air...Not a care in the world!!!"