© 2005 - 2018 by STCGSERVIES.COM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to the Hangouts section of DMVB!
Welcome!

This board and the entire site were setup as a meeting place for Delmarvabikers.  Please note, dmvb is a nonpartisan website.  This means we cater to all bikers, regardless of make, model or other affiliation.  Please keep in mind the theme of the site, have fun and remember that we all share a comon bond - biking!

This section of the forum is for discussing delmarva biker hangouts.  Good examples are bars, resturants, shops, anything that is biker friendly!  If you would like to have something added to our shops or places pages, this would be the place to make us aware of it!

- Steven Winslow -
Ok here is my opinion on cool places to hang out. Traders is a must do, and if you want to just chill with some good ole boys, check out Harwoods.  Harwoods is not a bar or a resturant, but anytime you stop in is a great time!! And they know their stuff when it comes to working on and building bikesSmile Redeyes, on Kent Island is another cool place. Federalsburg VFW, now there are good folk there and they are very biker friendly. Wins and I went on a Breast Caner run, down below Salisbury, Princess Anne area. Well one of the stops was this really cool lil bar. I mean a block building in the middle of a corn field. Anne, Tattoo's wife would probally know of the place, I cannot remember the name of it. But they are terrific people. I have found there are alot of cool biker friendly places around Delmarva and the best ones are the ones you find on accident ...HAHA Heck a few of them didnt even know they were biker friendly until we all piled in soakedSmile  So if you see a place check it out, odds are you will leave with intentions on going back.