© 2005 - 2018 by STCGSERVIES.COM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Haven Ferry, Oxford, Bellvue, St. Michaels
Thought I would share a ride that we did today.  It was really a nice trip.  Left the Chincoteatue area and traveled north, left Rt. 13 in order to hit the Whitehaven ferry, crossed over and then followed the back roads coming out on Rt. 50. We then continued on Rt. 50 until we could head west over to the Oxford- Bellvue Ferry.  From there It was just a short ride to St. Michaels where we were able to get some lunch.
After lunch we continued on and went on down to Tilghman Island.  With the leaves changing, it made a really nice trip.  For us it was about 230 miles. We left about 11 a.m. with the sun shining bright, but by the time we got home, 7 p.m., it was getting l little cold!!!!!  Brrrrrrrrrr.  We're trying to stretch the riding season out a little bit.  Anybody have any tips for what works best in the colder weather?  Anyway, if you get the chance it makes a nice day trip.
Sounds like a fun trip. My wife and I like to make the Whitehaven ferry ride sometimes too. We go out to Boonies and then hit Tinmans and the ferry on the way back. You should check out Tinmans customs. Bikes beer and bullets. Great place!!! haha!!! Seeing how we're from the same area you should shoot me a e-mail and maybe we can all make the ride together sometime....
"Wind in my face...Two fists in the air...Not a care in the world!!!"