© 2005 - 2018 by STCGSERVIES.COM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DMVBW 08 Pics and Videos...
This year, I managed to keep the camera in one piece through the entire week!  We scored over 500 pics and about 20 videos.  The only casualty was my cell phone, which ended up lost, oh well.  Anyway, these pics are now all safely enshrined in my PC at home and being edited.  Quite a few pics didnt come out, but that is par for the course as they say, hehehe.  We should have the pics posted tonight barring any fires, floods or famines between now and then.  The videos take considerably longer in that they have to be edited and converted to a web friendly format.  For now, I have put up a set of about 90 pics that our good friend Becky Lawson sent in from the Beach Riders, pease enjoy!  I also have a couple of pics from our eye in the sky, Tom Henry!  Thanks Tom!

As always, if you would like to contribute your pics to Delmarvabikers.com, we will be more than happy to post them with full credit to the author.  As always, all pictures submitted to DMVB fall under our free use policy, so only original pictures may be considered.

Thanks for staying tuned!

- Steven Winslow -

[Image: bwth01.jpg]

Ocean City Harley Davidson

[Image: bwth02.jpg]

Seacrets

Cool.  Thanks.  I think I can see me at Seacrets.  ;D
Ken

2010 Yamaha Raider
2008 Yamaha FZ1
2002 XL1200C-sold
2002 Yamaha FZ1-sold
JOIN THE AMA
Sorry we didnt run into ya Terp, hopefully next year...  Here are the pics, enjoy!

DMVBW 2008 PICS!!

- Steven Winslow -
Waiting to see the pics from Fish Tales  OC  ........Vickie 
Hey Steve,
Drop me a email with your address. I have some pics and quite a few videos to send you if interested. I got a few vids over to Oasis with the pudding wrestling. Some are pretty darn good! The only problem is these files are way to big to send via email.
Ok, I goofed up BIG TIME.  A huge number of the bike week pics didnt come out with the first set, Fish Tales and ALOT of what we did Saturday - North Meets South, Chincotegue, The Atlantic...  They are up now!

Sorry for the confusion...

- Steven Winslow -