© 2005 - 2018 by STCGSERVIES.COM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Starboard Restaurant and Bar
The Starboard in Dewy Beach/Rehobeth area on Ocean highway.

http://thestarboard.com/home

We stopped here and had a very good philly cheese steak during bike week. Had a very sweet waitress, prices were right and the food was good....service was good also. Oh yea, the beer was cold.

Parked our bikes right out front and sat in the open deck area.....I would stop there again.

dan

Attached Files
.jpg   Starboard.jpg (Size: 431.89 KB / Downloads: 6)
Wow, the Starboard...  When I was but a young kid carousing all over the eastern shore, this was one of the bars we would come to.  They were pretty lax in those days with IDs and we never had any issues getting in.  I vividly remember shooting bottle rockets off the top of my old 67' Stang during firework fights in the parking lot on the 4th of July one year!  Too cool!

- Steven Winslow -
I live in Dewey 3 blocks from the starboard and 6 blocks from the Rudder. Both are clsoed for the season now . Both will open for New Years EveThere is a really neat place on Rt 24, just 1/4 mile of Rt 1 called The Grey Hare near Rehoboth. Its a great  place. FRI night is a DJ. Most SAT nights is a band. Pool tables. Separate area for smokers/non smokers. The only downside is they serve no food. They play a variety of music
Blake
the Hilltop in Elkton, Md has bike nite every WED night 6 MAY Gonna go this WED nite if anyone wants to ride with me in my cage. Let me know.
Cancun Catina in Hanover, MD is 2nd WED night of every month. Gonna hit their bike night next week. Maybe be warm enough and THE DAMN RAIN STOPS if anyone wants to ride bikes up let me know.

Every THURS nite at JW's in Dover bike nite normally band. Band last week rocked. Cant remember name. Anyone wants to ride up with me and let me know Gonna go this Thurs nite.

have a great day

Ok Ok I think the damn water table should be full and overflowing by now. STOP. I have riders itch.

Blake aka Eagle on BON aka sunnbeachlvr on here