Delmarva Time: December 15, 2017, 09:31:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Road Trip To Maggie Valley, N.C., Wheels Through Time, and back  (Read 2795 times)
Chainsaw

DMVB Score: +3/-0

Webmaster of www.abateofde.com

View Profile WWW Email
« on: August 11, 2011, 04:24:56 PM »

Click on this link, be sure and click on all the hyperlinks, and enjoy the story.

http://www.soeastbiker.com/road_trip_aug_2011.htm

Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often and for the same reason.
Winslow
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 12:58:42 PM »

Nice write up and pics!  I especially love the General Lee ones...  Now Im going to have to try to find that place!
pockets

DMVB Score: +2/-1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 01:19:09 PM »

Pj and I visited that Maggie Valley, N.C., Wheels Through Time last year, what a great hidden gem of a place.  I loved the owner doing a burnout down the middle of the museum, what fun...takes a while to find, it is not on the path to anywhere!!  Beautiful scenery and roads.  Pockets

Four wheels move the body
Three wheels move the soul
Chainsaw

DMVB Score: +3/-0

Webmaster of www.abateofde.com

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 01:32:22 PM »

Steve, let everyone doing Fall Road trips, they they've got 'til October, and they're claiming that they're shuttin' it down except for the Nov. 12th drawing for the Knucklehead.

Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often and for the same reason.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: