Author Topic: Cycle Creations!!!!  (Read 5707 times)

Tattoo

• Administrator
  • DMVB Score: +34/-1
  • White Trash... Straight outta the trailer park!!!
    • View Profile
Cycle Creations!!!!
« on: January 08, 2009, 03:39:55 AM »
Just had to say a few words about the place that just hosted the Black-Eyed Pea Run on New Years Day. Cycle Creations located in New Church VA rolled out all the stops for us. Great food, great music, and great friends make for a great time. There is a bar/restaurant with pool tables and pinball (my personal favorite) if you want to stay for awhile, and a bike shop for repairs if something breaks. As well as beautiful bikes being built right on the premises. It don't get much more "biker friendly" than that. Stop on by and see Rob and the gang. Have a beer and stay for awhile. It'll be a fun time!!! While your there be sure to check out Rob's collection of biker t-shirts from around the world. He should charge admission just to see those!!! Quite impressive!!! I believe some poker runs are going to be making stops by there this year which is great for all. I'll be seeing ya'all there in 09!!!!!......Later.......Tattoo
"Wind in my face...Two fists in the air...Not a care in the world!!!"

Luke

• DMVB Score: +6/-0
  • Red Knights Maryland Chapter 2
    • View Profile
    • Red Knights Maryland Chapter 2
Re: Cycle Creations!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 06:55:30 AM »
I agree 100% Tattoo!!!  I have been camping at Tall Pines with three or four other couples, about every other weekend, for two years.  We keep our campers there so we can ride the bikes down when we want, or the mood hits us right.  It is a really nice ride down from Easton.  We stumbled on Cycle Creations when one of the guys had some problems with his bike when we rode up to Delmarva Bike Week, in '07.

Not only did Rob help us out, he gave us his shop & cell phone number just in case we needed him again.  He told us if we ever broke down on the rode or needed him again, for anything just give him a call.  "I don't care what ya'll say...but that's some awesome friends, man!!!"

Needless to say...every since then, we all make it a special point just to stop in to say hi and have a beer every time we're camping.  It is really like going to see family again.  We will be taking the campers back down in March and I can't wait to visit with Rob, Karen and Mom!

Tattoo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 08:14:52 AM »
Awesome people there!!! pnutt and I stopped there the night before the BEP run to varify the time. They were closed and Rob came out and asked if we had seen the place latly and took us in and showed us everything. He took us in the back where the bikes are worked on to see what he had in and then off to another room to see a bike building for himself and naming  after his grandson.  Awesome guy with awesome place.

Winslow

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 08:25:37 AM »
Just for the record...  Cycle Creations is located in scenic New Church Virginia.  Its right on Rt 13, about a mile and a half south of the MD / VA line.  Rob is one the nicest guys you will EVER meet!  The down home friendly atmosphere and awesome skill with motorcycles makes this a MUST DO when headed down that way.

By the way, when I first met Rob he was working on one of his complete builds...  Viscious (I doubt I spelled that right...)

This bike took peoples choice award at Beast of the East 06.
Peoples choice was always considered the top trophy at BotE.

- Steven Winslow -.

Tattoo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 08:30:30 AM »
Awesome bike!!! Wish it was in my garage. Gotta get me a chopper someday......(hint,hint MrsTattoo)

MrsTattoo

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 10:19:53 AM »
Hey honey!!  Look, they're showing off my bike!!! (I wish!!)  ;D

What a GORGEOUS RIDE!!!  I likey!!!!!!!

Tattoo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 10:30:41 AM »
Hey honey!!  Look, they're showing off my bike!!! (I wish!!)  ;D

What a GORGEOUS RIDE!!!  I likey!!!!!!!

I'll drop the check off. You just swing by after work and pick it up!!!! Haha!!! ;D

~*Country Angel*~

• DMVB Score: +38/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2009, 10:39:03 AM »
That bike you all are sooo admiring belongs to my brother-in-law Brad Soulsman...he is selling it hint hint Tattoo...Mrs Tattoo would look reallll sweet on it...HECK any of us would look sweet on it...lol...Think I can talk him into giving it to he favorite sister-in-law...NOT...lol
It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth - and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up, we will then begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had.

~*Country Angel*~

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2009, 10:46:06 AM »
Tattoo I have to agree with you on Cycle Creations...They are an awesome group of people..I felt so welcomed there. I look forward to do somethings out of there in the spring.....We will talk soon about that and get busy organizing it......Wooo Hooo
It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth - and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up, we will then begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had.

Tattoo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2009, 10:52:45 AM »
Sounds good!!! MrsTattoo and I were discussing that the other night. We all need a "sit down" as the mobsters call it, and get the plans and wheels in motion....

Tattoo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2009, 01:49:42 PM »
You couldn't ask for a better place to be when you're having mechanical issues!!!

~*Country Angel*~

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2009, 01:31:19 PM »
Tattoo....ok I have asked Robert tolet me know what his calendar of events looks like.....He is very excited about us wanting to do a ride out of there....Take a look at your calendar and we set up a date and time to go over what we want to do the day of the ride....Time is ticking here....

Tattoo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2009, 01:38:29 AM »
Sounds good to me... The eldest Lil Tatt has b-ball on Saturdays late am to early pm so next weekend should be fine... We still gotta get Sally and mom together too......

~*Country Angel*~

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2009, 03:09:04 AM »
I was going to try to do it this weekend until I found out about the tattoo convention...Sooo my sista wants me to go with her to that, plus got the Plunge...Still up in the air a little bit about my weekend ahead..but I will let you know about it...Just trying to get my schedule and hers together..lol...Ya know how us women are lol..Next weekend is good for maybe getting together and working on some dates etc...