Delmarva Time: October 19, 2017, 05:47:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IM BAAAAAACCCCCKKKKK...!!!  (Read 2173 times)
Tattoo
Administrator

DMVB Score: +34/-1

White Trash... Straight outta the trailer park!!!

View Profile Email
« on: January 03, 2014, 12:25:19 PM »

Just wanted to say hi... Been awhile... Looking forward to getting re-acquainted with old friends and meeting all the new members...

"Wind in my face...Two fists in the air...Not a care in the world!!!"
Winslow
Administrator

DMVB Score: +0/-0

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 10:04:47 AM »

Hey Tattoo!  Been a bit of a ghost town here of late, *LOL*.  There is always hope for the future...  I do find it funny though that DMVB has been copied in a couple of places and one of the "Biker Mags" even copied or paraphrased our "By, for and about".  Funny, they never quite seem to measure up to us in our heyday, that is for sure!

Da Wins
Still alive and kicking somewhere on Delmarva...
Chainsaw

DMVB Score: +3/-0

Webmaster of www.abateofde.com

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 01:22:32 PM »

I'm back too!
I hope to make some connections and lead them over to www.abateofde.com and our cheezy Facebook Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/349040159096/?bookmark_t=group

Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often and for the same reason.
Winslow
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 09:17:58 PM »

Facebook...  Kinda killed this site, that is for sure...  May do something new with it soon, have some ideas...  And no, the forums and all the parts some people like will not be going away!  If you guys come up with any ideas, please post them!

Wins
Chainsaw

Webmaster of www.abateofde.com

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 08:52:51 AM »

FB has put a hurtin' on the sites that I run too, but I try to publish up to my sites first, then steer traffic back from FB over to them.
I'm seeing a huuuuuge surge in internet acccess in the last year with users that are going online via smartphones, when prior to FB's resurgence they would've not been able to due to the price of a new PC, its daunting intimidation of learrning how to keep their systems healthy, or having the imagination to buy a used unit.
I hate to say it, but these newer users are just able to function with their smartphones.
delmarvabikers.com and it's forum will always be your anchor.
This is where I stand now;
www.abateofde.com
www.crowsnesttattoo.com
www.ravencrane.com
www.soeastbiker.com My personal site
Facebook Admin of ABATE of Delaware
Facebook Admin of Abate Delaware (to connect with all MRO's coast to coast and direct any or all to FB's ABATE of Delaware)
My two personal FB accounts.

Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often and for the same reason.
Winslow
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 07:26:57 AM »

Yeah, Im still doing ABATEofMD.org, Twinironcustoms.com (Example site, business has shutdown, desides, that domain name may sell someday) and a few others.  After loosing my job, I just got too busy to do anything.  I need to do a rewrite on delmarvabikers, its just pretty dated at the moment.  Perhaps we should do a link exchange at some point.  Im sure it coudlnt hurt either one of our endevours...

Wins
beachrider1

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2015, 06:37:22 AM »

Getup with me steve...slooney77@outlook.com ....asap thanks, Sherry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: