Linked Events

• Polar Bear Run: January 24, 2009

Author Topic: Polar Bear Run  (Read 8686 times)

Luke

• DMVB Score: +6/-0
  • Red Knights Maryland Chapter 2
    • View Profile
    • Red Knights Maryland Chapter 2
Re: Polar Bear Run
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2009, 10:05:33 PM »
Not sure yet, Grimmus.  We have our monthly meeting this Sunday & I'll know then.  I'll let you know Sunday afternoon one way or the other.  Our VP of the Chapter lives around the corner from you, so we will get up & down with ya'.  Is the pre-plunge breakfast bash still going on down the street?

Grimmus

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2009, 01:51:00 PM »
as far as i am aware it is 

but   hopefully some one with a bit more info can give an update here soon

alot of riders live in my neighbrohood.. lol

~*Country Angel*~

• DMVB Score: +38/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2009, 11:31:55 PM »
Hope this is of some help folks.....

Sassyharleylady on BON 
Start Date: 1/24/2009 
End Date: 1/24/2009 
Start Address: 7219 FRANCES ST   
Start City/State/Zip: EASTON , MD 21601

WE WILL BE HAVING A SMALL BREAKFAST AT MY HOUSE AROUND 10AM, THEN OFF TO CHESAPEAKE BAY @ SANDY POINT TO JUMP IN THE WATER FOR THE HANDICAP, ITS CALLED THE POLAR BEAR PLUNGE, I STARTED A TEAM, PLEASE REGISTER AT THIS SITE http://somd.kintera.org/faf/login/teamPageEdit.asp?ievent=280324&lis=0&kntae280324=1B4CADF1BCE04D52BBB299B5E790C61F
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PARTICPATE, PLEASE SPONSOR ME AT THIS SITE https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=280324&lis=0&kntae280324=1B4CADF1BCE04D52BBB299B5E790C61F i AM HOPING TO RAISE 500.00 FOR MYSELF. THIS IS THE 6TH YEAR i HAVE DONE THE PLUNGE!!! AFTER THE PLUNGE BACK TO MY HOUSE FOR DRINKS AND SNACKS.......OR MAYBE A GOOD CLUB NOT SURE MORE TO COME......PLEASE JOIN ME IN THIS GREAT EVENT!!!!!!!!THIS IS THE 13TH ANNUAL POLAR BEAR PLUNGE, YOU MUST WEAR BATHING SUIT, ILL BE POSTING A GROUP PIC FROM LAST YEAR AS SOON AS I GET IT!
PS DON'T FORGET U NEED TO REGISTER ON THE TEAM PAGE OF THE PLUNGE!!!!!!! 

It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth - and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up, we will then begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had.

Winslow

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2009, 08:19:12 AM »
Sounds like a good excuse to come out for a good cause!  Hope to see a bunch of yall there!  My plan is to attend, as usual work will supercede if it comes down to that...

- Steven Winslow -

~*Country Angel*~

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2009, 09:33:46 AM »
Mark has to work but I think I am going to drive up to this also...Directions Please...
It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth - and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up, we will then begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had.

~*Country Angel*~

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2009, 01:23:47 AM »
Ok whos going to this...I want to go for support, but my sista and hubby have asked me to go to a tattoo conventionin Baltimore...Just not sure as of yet if we are going Saturday or Sunday...If we go Sunday I will be going to this on Saturday...if not hope all have a safe fun time....Keep Warm...

Tattoo

• Administrator
  • DMVB Score: +34/-1
  • White Trash... Straight outta the trailer park!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2009, 01:25:42 AM »
A whole convention for me??? Ya all shouldn't have!!! How should I dress??? Should I act surprised??? Will there be presents???
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 02:04:17 AM by Tattoo »
"Wind in my face...Two fists in the air...Not a care in the world!!!"

DaveH

« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2009, 12:06:52 PM »
 Hay tattoo that was good Im still LOL

~*Country Angel*~

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2009, 12:21:57 PM »
lol...How did I know you were going to say that..Ya dang fool..But that is why I told you all what I was up to cause I knew that crazy fool Tattoo would come up with something to make us all smile and laugh....Thanks dude...U da BOMB!

oK going to TATTOS convention on Sunday so I wanna go show my SUPPORT for the plunge...Where am I going??? lol...Who is going?????

Grimmus

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2009, 06:00:56 AM »
unfortunatly do to work i am not gonna be able to rid emy bike up... although i will be getting off work around 10 i can still drive my car... anyone wanna make a link up point on kent island soi can join the cavalcadE?

~*Country Angel*~

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2009, 12:06:46 PM »
Sorry folks I am not going to make it. A friends father passed away and I am going to the funerla today...Good luck to all and keep warm.....HUGS

Sassyharleylady

« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2009, 03:20:22 PM »
 :)The BOn riders team raised over 1,200 for special Olympics!!! Hope u all join us next year!!! A lot of food and drinks had at my house after the Plunge!!!!!!

~*Country Angel*~

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2009, 10:29:50 PM »
Heyyyy Sassy  how you be girl??? Still waiting for you to goto the gym with me.....Cause you know Ineed someone to push me to go..I NEED HELP and SUPPORT....lol...I have no freakin willl power for that or on chocolate...lol

Winslow

« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2009, 08:04:58 AM »
Wow, thats AWESOME Sassy!  Im sorry I missed the event.  Was down with work-itus and a empty wallet...

I hate this time of year.

- Steven Winslow -

craw

• DMVB Score: +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2009, 09:46:36 PM »
Sassy,........WELL  DONE! 
I wanna go out peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather.  Not kicking & screaming like his passengers.